How does it work?
About this amazing offer for First Home Buyers!
This incredible offer has been made possible by working with a team of partners. Of course there are some conditions to help you qualify. (If you don’t meet all the conditions just yet, we’d still love to hear from you and help work with you to get there).
To be eligible the buyer must;
1. Buy or build a new home in South Australia as an owner occupier by entering into a contract with the qualifying builder and completing a loan through the qualifying lender. The qualifying lender has it’s own lending criteria terms and conditions which will be provided by the lender at the time of application. Fees and charges are payable to the builder & lender
2. Be an Australian citizen or hold Permanent Residency or skilled migrant status in Australia.
3. Be eligible to receive the $15,000 First Home Owner Grant (FHOG).
4. Be over 18 years of age and have a clear credit history.
5. Have evidence of 3 months continuous employment with same employer.
6. Have $3,000 of savings held for at least 3 months, or twelve months of good rental history.
7. You hold a Certificate III, Certificate IV, diploma, degree or higher qualification through TAFE, University or another
Registered Training Organisation (if you don’t currently have this, please call us to find out how we can help).
1. The required deposit amount will vary depending on the purchase value of the selected property but $3000k could
be all you need. Higher deposit amounts could be required if the property value selected is higher. This will all be
outlined at the time of selecting a property.
Disclaimer: Before making any decision whether to purchase a property, you should seek your own independent professional advice tailored to your specific needs and circumstances. This content is not to be taken as legal financial or real estate advice. Information is offered as an example only. Properties are subject to availability. All plans and images of the properties are copyright of the builder / owner / developer. All images, floor plans and elevations shown are for illustrative purposes only. We make no representation and, to the extent permissible by law, we disclaim liability as to the suitability of the land to build on, or the suitability of any house design, or otherwise. Conditions apply. E& OE. While every endeavor has been made to verify the correct details in this publication, neither the agent, vendors nor contracted illustrators / typesetters accept liability for any error or omission.
Assured Home Loans Australian Credit Licence Number 389 483 | ACN 066 462 977
Assured Property Group RLA 282 033 | ACN 619 732 277