*About this amazing offer for First Home Buyers!This incredible offer has been made possible by working with a team of partners. Of course, lending criteria, terms, conditions and qualifying criteria apply. (If you don’t meet all the conditions just yet, we’d still love to hear from you and help work with you to get there).
To be eligible the buyer must:
1. Buy or build a new home in South Australia as an owner occupier by entering into a contract with the qualifying builder and completing a loan through the qualifying lender. The qualifying lender has it’s own lending criteria terms and conditions which will be provided by the lender at the time of application. Fees and charges are payable to the builder & lender
2. Be an Australian citizen or hold Permanent Residency or skilled migrant status in Australia.
3. Be eligible to receive the $15,000 First Home Owner Grant (FHOG).
4. Be over 18 years of age and have a clear credit history.
5. Have evidence of 3 months continuous employment with same employer.
6. Have $3,000 of savings held for at least 3 months, or twelve months of good rental history.
7. You hold a Certificate III, Certificate IV, diploma, degree or higher qualification through TAFE, University or another registered Training Organisation (if you don’t currently have this, please call us to find out how we can help).
The required deposit amount will vary depending on the purchase value of the selected property but $3000 could be all you need. Higher deposit amounts could be required if the property value selected is higher. This will all be outlined at the time of selecting a property.
Assured Home Loans | Australian Credit Licence Number 389 483 | ACN 066 462 977
Assured Property Group | RLA 282 033 | ACN 619 732 277