When it comes to money saving tips, the buzz word on everyone’s lips right now is ‘solar’. With electricity costs predicted to double over the next 10 years it certainly makes money saving sense to consider getting solar panels installed and take advantage of Australia’s natural energy. This month’s article shows how government incentives can work to help get you started.
Could solar save you?
How do you know if it’s time to refinance or consolidate your loans? Let me ask you another question. When is it a good time to put money back in your pocket? EVERY YEAR you should take a home loan health check to find out if the loan you have is still saving you money. A lot can happen in a year, life circumstances can change, you may have taken on extra debts and rates may have moved substantially so you owe it to yourself and your cash flow to check your home loan and debt situation every year.
What reasons have other people like you, refinanced for?
Every client at Assured is unique, just like you. The reasons to refinance or consolidate are unique also. You may be looking to;
- Invest in a new car to keep the family safe on the road
- Install a new pool so you can holiday at home
- Gain some extra funds to secure your children’s education
- Put in that new bathroom you’ve always been talking about
- Pay off your home quicker and gain financial freedom
- Build an extension for the new family addition or just gain some extra space.
- Increase your cash flow to give you a little breathing space
- Landscape your yard and create a great place to relax and play
- Reduce financial stress
- Use the savings you create each month to put away for a rainy day.
- Change to a home loan that has different term which work better for you eg. No monthly account keep or redraw fees. 100% offset facility etc.
- Take a well overdue holiday
- Increase the term of your mortgage so that you can reduce the monthly repayments and free up cash flow
- Getting cash out of the equity in your home loan for whatever reason you feel is needed.
- Roll all your payments into one so you have one convenient payment and interest rate.