How does it work?
*Eligibility and lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Fees and charges are payable. Full details of these and relevant terms and conditions are available on application.
To be eligible the buyer must:
- Buy or build a new home in South Australia as an owner occupier by entering into a contract with City Builders – Builders Licence No. 179 889.
- Be an Australian citizen or hold Permanent Residency or skilled migrant status in Australia.
- Be eligible to receive the $15,000 First Home Owner Grant (FHOG).
- Be over 18 years of age and have a clear credit history.
- Have evidence of 3 months continuous employment with same employer.
- Have $3,000 of savings held for at least 3 months, or twelve months of good rental history.
- Required deposit amount will vary depending on the purchase value of the selected property.
- Assured Property Group is not responsible for any loss or damage (however it arises) which you may suffer or incur arising from, or in connection with, any building contract you enter into.
- City Builders is not a member of the Assured Group of companies, and the Assured Group takes no responsibility for, and does not warrant the ability of, the builder to enter into or carry out its obligations under a building contract on time or at all.
Assured Home Loans Australian Credit Licence Number 389 483 | ACN 066 462 977
Assured Property Group RLA 282 033 | ACN 619 732 277